Porous Media Chip
The Porous Media Chip is a glass microfluidic device designed for statistically representative modelling of a complex porous sandstone rock structure. Applications include academic research (earth science and engineering), petrochemical industry, and environmental testing and groundwater analysis.
Part number 3200284
Features and benefits:
- Easy to use
- Can be used in single and multi-phase fluid (oil, water or gas)
- Quick and reliable fluidic connection to 1.6mm OD tubing
- Operating pressure: 30bar
- Compatible with Dolomite Top Interface 4-way (Part No 3000237 and Part No. 3000109) and Linear Connector 4-way (Part No. 3000024)
- Also available in quartz for improved optical transmission.