The Wellplate Chip has a 40×40 array of nano-litre wells. On the standard plate each well has a volume of 0.26nl, and customisation offers alternative volumes. The 40×40 array covers an area of 10x10mm and is designed to fit onto a microscope slide and under a standard cover slip. The wet etching process gives a surface roughness of < 5nm enabling optical access. Applications include: holding small droplets of reagents, groups of cells or reagent droplets and display technology.
Features and benefits:
- Enables experiments with nanoscale volumes
- Excellent optical transmission
- Custom sizes available
- Extremely smooth surfaces
- Custom surface coatings available
- Compatible with the Resealable Chip Interface (Part Nos. 3000305/306)