Sample Injection Valve
The Sample Injection Valve enables small liquid samples to be injected into microfluidic systems without the sample passing through the pump. The liquid reagent is loaded onto the sample loop via a luer port. The loop is then switched into the flow stream and the sample flows into the microfluidic system. With a port-to-port volume of <5 μl the Sample Injection Valve is one of the smallest manual injection valves available. The tubing loop is neatly integrated into the housing for temperature stability, and can be quickly adjusted by the user to suit individual requirements.
Part number 3200037
Features and benefits:
- Low dead volume
- Easily replaceable sample loop
- Loops from 25 μl to 5 ml can be used
- Max operating pressure: 30 bar
- Option for mounting on a clamp stand
- Ideal for integration into microfluidic systems
The Sample Injection Valve will be supplied with:
- Injection valve;
- Luer fitting;
- 3 x 1.0 m 250 μm i.d. tubing; and
- 1 x 500 μl sample loop tubing (2.55 m tubing).