Mitos Sensor Display
The Mitos Sensor Display can be used interchangeably with the Mitos Flow Rate Sensors, which simply attach with a push-click action. Easy to use, the Mitos Sensor Display provides a USB connection and visual output for displaying micro-scale flow rate and pressure.
Part number 3200095
Features and benefits:
- Real-time display of flow rates
- Easy to use, just connect and switch on
- Dimensions: 20.5mm (length) x 82mm (width) x 55mm (height)
- Interchangeable flow rate sensors to provide wide range of flow rates
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Standalone operation or integrated with a PC or a Mitos P-Pump (Part No. 3200016)
The Mitos Sensor Display is supplied with the following:
- User manual
- Connectors for 1/16" OD tubing
- USB lead
- USB-mains power converter (for standalone use)
Please note that the Mitos Sensor Display requires at least one pressure sensor or flow rate sensor. Please check you have all the parts required for your system.
For further details on flow control and hardware compatibility please see the user instructions.