Mitos P-Pump Basic with 3-way Accessories
The Mitos P-Pump Basic with 3-way Accessories includes a Mitos P-Pump Basic (Part No. 3200175), a 3-way Chamber Lid (Part No. 3200044) and a Mitos P-Pump 3-way Vessel Holder Kit (Part No. 3200045). It is used to pump up to 3 fluids simultaneously from separate micro tubes locked in the Mitos P-Pump. This provides a low cost and efficient method for delivering up to 3 reagents to a microfluidic system with pulseless pressure pump technology.
The Mitos P-Pump Basic with 3-way Accessories connects to a PC via RS232 serial or USB interface allowing data logging and control using Dolomite’s free PC software (no manual control). All the other features of the pump are the same as for the Mitos P-Pump with 3-way Accessories (Part No. 3200094).
Part number 3200207Login for price details
The Mitos P-Pump Basic with 3-way Accessories provides highly stable pulseless flow of up to 3 fluids. Specifically designed for microfluidic applications, it offers a wide pressure and flow rate range and closed loop flow rate control (with Mitos Flow Sensors). It brings ultimate flexibility to scientists.
The P-Pump Basic with 3-way Accessoriesonly allows remote control via a PC (free Dolomite software provided) and does not have manual control functionalities. For additional manual control option, please see our standard P-Pump with 3-way Accessories.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly stable pressure driven flow: ideal for producing highly monodisperse droplets with predictable, repeatable results
- Wide flow rate range: nL/min to mL/min (depending on fluid and flow resistance)
- 3-way Vessel Holder and Chamber Lid provide easy solution for pumping up to 3 different samples
- Control pressure or flow rate: seamless integration with Mitos Flow Sensors allows flow rate to be set and controlled
- The P-Pump Basic is controlled directly from PC (free Dolomite's Flow Control Software provided)
- Pressure range: precise pressure control from 0 to 10 bar
- Excellent accuracy and fast response rates
- Quick to setup and easy to use
- Safe: lockable pressure-rated safety chamber with easy access
- Combine with flow rate sensors: accurate control of flow rates, closed-loop flow control option
- Efficient: reduces dead volumes and sample waste
- Compatible with: laboratory nitrogen, compressed air, argon or other inert gas supplies, gas bottles or compressors
- Wide range of accessories: flow resistors, compressors, tubing accessories and vessels
- Robust: excellent chemical resistance (wetted parts material: glass, PTFE)
P-Pumps are ideal for the following applications:
- Production of highly monodisperse droplets.
- Generation of emulsions and double emulsions in food, cosmetics, agrochemicals, pharmaceutical industries.
- Production of polymer beads for diagnostics, drug delivery.
- Productions of hydrogel particles for drug delivery, biological studies, biomedical applications.