Mitos Fluika Control Valve
The Mitos Fluika Control Valve is an easy to use, very compact, low cost device which enables quick switching between two different pressure sources or two different vacuum levels. It is powered and controlled via a USB port.
The Mitos Fluika Control Valve can be used with the Mitos Fluika Low Pressure Pump and the Mitos Fluika Low Vacuum Generator Pump, offering a low-cost solution useful to microfluidic pressure-driven flow control, perfusion systems and flow cells, as well as OEM integration and as a starter pump for beginners in microfluidics.
The Mitos Fluika Control Valve contains four distributor valves to allow quick and timely switching between two different pressure sources. The device is easy to use and ultraportable, powered and controlled through a USB port of a computer. Control-wise, it has a variety of functions, ranging from simple switching to the possibility to precisely time and synchronize valve actuation.
Features and benefits:
- 4 independent outputs
- Fast switching between two different pressure sources or two different vacuum levels
- Compact 10 cm x 6 cm x 3 cm
- Electronic time resolution: typically 1 ms
- Valve response time: typically 5 ms
- Easy to interface with pneumatic quick-fit connectors
- Fully USB controlled and powered
- Fast and easy to control and program (.NET, LabView, MATLAB)
- Compatible with the Mitos Fluika Low Pressure Pump and Mitos Fluika Low Vacuum Generator Pump