Mitos Automated Collector
The Dolomite Automated Product Collector enables fully automated collection of single and multiple reactions. Excess solvent can be dispensed into a waste container automatically to prevent contamination in the outlet channels. Capable of being fitted with a range of rack sizes, the Automated Product Collector can collect a wide range of volumes to suit the experimental process.
The 3-Way Valve automatically switches from waste to collection as the product arrives at the Automated Product Collector allowing total walk-away synthesis of multiple reactions and minimum collection volumes.
Controlled via Flow Control Center (FCC) Software, the Automated Product Collector integrates with other Dolomite Hardware to create a complete system.
- Stores samples ranging from 0.1ml to 10ml in two separate sample loops
- Extremely chemically resistant materials to handle a wide range of fluids
- Inject low sample volumes directly in-line
- Independent and simultaneous control over both injection valves
- Sample loops can be refilled during experiments
- Control the valves with Flow Control Center Software for automated experiments