Fluidic Factory 3D Printer: Rapid prototyping of fluidic devices
Location: New York | Date: 16th August 2017 | Time: 16.00BST
- Fluidic Factory Introduction: General introduction of 3D printer technology vs Fluidic Factory.
- Fluidic Factory Technical Description: Demonstration of a working unit with explanation of technical aspects, including a demonstration of disassembled unit showing how to assemble the various parts.
- Fluidic Factory Chip Design Guidelines: Overview of the design guidelines for printing chips, covering the basics of designing a microfluidic device with Fluidic Factory.
- Fluidic Factory Software Wizard: We present the software wizard which converts the chip design from a CAD file to a format readable by the system.
- Sample Chips: We present several chips and connectors that have been 3D printed using the Fluidic Factory, including those that have been submitted for print by webinar attendees.