Single cell research: Dolomite Bio
The key to single-cell biology is isolating a single cell, typically using micromanipulation, microfluidics, or fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS). Dolomite Bio, a sister company of Dolomite Microfluidics, creates innovative products for high throughput single cell research using Dolomite Microfluidics’ underlying product technology (pressure pumps, glass chips, etc…), understanding of the market and resources. By encapsulating single cells in microfluidic droplets, Dolomite Bio’s products enable rapid analysis of thousands or millions of individual cells and their biological products.
Dolomite Bio is a biology-focussed brand that serves all of Dolomite Microfluidics’ biology customers and develops new innovative products specifically for biologists.
Benefits of Dolomite Bio products:
- Encapsulation of individual cells in droplets
- Complete systems
- Convenient modules: pumps, chips, microscopes, temperature control units, reagents and system control software
- Single cell RNA-Seq
- Isolating functional antibody coding sequences
- Profiling natively-paired T-cell Receptors
- Directed evolution by FACS sorting doubly encapsulated expression libraries
- Encapsulating cells in hydrogels